If you have courses on the old moodle server you can transfer them to this new server.
On the old server:
- Login on the old server (http://moodle-old.kalamazoopublicschools.com)
- Open the course to transfer.
- Select "Backup" (keep the defaults and click next through the prompts).
- Once the backup is complete (usually takes less than two minutes), you can then find it in the files below the course, click "Download", select a location on your computer to save it to.
On the new server:
- Login on the new server (https://moodle.kalamazoopublicschools.com)
- Open Courses
- Select Restore Course
- Click Choose File(s)
- Click Restore (again, keep the defaults and click next through the prompts)